Monday 10 September 2012

Quotes about life

I have a toddler asleep on me as I write, so I'm using one hand to type.

When I started a new year at school, my exercise books were backed (woodchip wallpaper!!) and un-graffitied, the first page inside was smartly margined with a ruler and pencil and my handwriting neat and careful (tip of tongue jutting out of lips in concentration).  So, starting my first Blog I am unable to do such things, however I hope to start reasonably intelligently.

This means, like my school exercise books at the end of the year, this Blog may end up a bit scruffy, random and full of my ramblings.

Looking for a title for my Blog my mind drew a blank, a writers block of sorts.  Other Bloggers have poignant, witty or clever Blog titles and unfortunately the only things that entered my head were mundane and unimaginative (ooops, says too much about me) So I resorted to my good friend 'Google'.  I typed in 'Quotes about Life' and found this fantastic page:


As a massive Douglas Adams fan I love his quote:“I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.” Its too long for a Blog title, so when I found Gilda Radner's I loved 'Delicious Ambiguity'!  

 


No comments:

Post a Comment